Here are the most read posts from the past week: And don't forget to check the posts on Friday's.They don't always have time to become the most read, but there are usually some good ones there.
1. Apps to Support Bloom's Taxonomy - Android, Google, iPad and Web 2.0
2. Google Search Education - teach your students to search better
4. Edmodo - free social learning platform expands and improves
5. Edmodo - awesome free social learning network - has free Digital Citizenship poster for download
6. Google Docs updates - 450 new fonts, 60 new templates, image insert options, and more
7. Tinkercad - web based, free CAD app
8. Google in Education - one stop shopping for Google Education resources
Don't forget to check out the permanent pages at the top of the site too!
I am also available to speak at your school or conference and to facilitate professional development sessions. I will work with you and your staff to tailor a training plan that works for you.
Please visit the advertisers on this site.
If you are reading this blog and like it, please consider subscribing to it. The subscription links are on the right side of the blog, down just a bit (below the ads).
You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.
RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.
If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.
You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.
Please share this site with your colleagues.