It's been a busy week and I haven't written as much as usual. I was sick with bronchitis and out two days last week, and then covered for an assistant principal one day this week. I had a lot of stuff to catch up on in terms of school work. It's nice to a have a long weekend off to recharge and even nicer to spend the weekend with friends and family. Happy Easter and Passover to all who celebrate them.
Here are the most read posts from the past week:
1. 52 Google Docs Secrets for Students - great tips, resources, and links for using Google Docs in Education
2. PicMonkey - free online photo editing - great replacement for Picnik, from some former Picnik engineers.
4. SparkNotes app available for Android -teach students responsible use
5. win a FREE copy of Adobe’s Digital School Collection - great collection of software from Adobe. Follow the instructions in the article to get a chance to win this awesome software collection. I have it, and it is excellent.
6. Chemical Education Digital Library - great chemistry resource
Don't forget to check out the permanent pages at the top of the site too!
I am also available to speak at your school or conference and to facilitate professional development sessions. I will work with you and your staff to tailor a training plan that works for you.
Please visit the advertisers on this site.
If you are reading this blog and like it, please consider subscribing to it. The subscription links are on the right side of the blog, down just a bit (below the ads).
You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.
RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.
If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.
You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.
Please share this site with your colleagues.